Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Wed-a- Birthday



In December we took Ryah on her first car trip to Idaho Falls for Tate and Todd's wedding. It was a whirlwind of a trip we left Friday and came back on Sunday. She was such a good sport. She slept almost the entire ride only waking up to eat 20 minutes before we got there. That little tidbit in and of itself is blog worthy because I am pretty sure this will not always be the case. I bought Ryah this dress for the wedding before she was born. I could not resist, it was Tate's wedding color and on clearance. Two indisputable reasons why this dress had to belong to her. I think Ryah agreed because she was gracious enough to come a month early so she would be 3 months to fit in the size 3 month dress. As Tate said, no girl wants to wear a bigger dress size then she really is.
We had a lot of fun. On Saturday we went to the wedding and the reception. Tate looked beautiful and it was so fun to see her happily married. We even got Todd to hold Ryah against his will, but he did it. After the wedding we came back and celebrated the Eve of my birth with my parents.
We ended the trip by taking Ryah to meet my Grandma and Grandpa Foreman. Ryah and Charlee were the hit at the assisted living center. There was a line of walker and Jazzies to get a peek at the cute little ones. I love the pictures of them holding Ryah. I have a similar picture of my Grandpa holding me at the same age.


1 comment:

Kendra said...

What?! You actually posted and I didn't even notice?! Until now that is! :) Hurray! YOU DID IT! It was simple right...now you just have to do it every once in a while (and that doesn't mean once every year!) MISS YOU!